Yep, you heard me - Man-Catchin'. If you're single and looking, make these brownies and you won't be single for long! They won my husbands' heart.
Man-Catchin' Brownies2 cups flour
2 cups oats
1-1/2 cups brown sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1-1/2 cups cold butter
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 12 oz. jar Caramel ice cream topping
1. Whisk the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt until well combined.
2. Cut in the cold butter until the mixture is crumbly - use a pastry cutter, or if you don't have one use two kitchen knives. The better the butter is cut in the mixture, the more moist your brownies with be.
3. Set half of the mixture aside. Press other half into a greased 13x9 inch glass baking dish.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips, and then drizzle the caramel until evenly spread out. Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top.
6. Bake again at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
7. Cool for 2 hours before cutting for best results.