Refrigerated Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought - up to you!)
1 -1/2 cups fresh spinach
2 Roma tomatoes
2 chicken breasts
1-1/2 cups mozzarella
2 Tbsp Shredded Parmesan
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1. Cook the chicken the way that works best for you - in the oven, crock pot, frying pan, whatever!
2. Roll out the pizza dough into a rectangle about 12x15 inches. Drizzle olive oil on the dough, sprinkle the Italian seasoning and the Parmesan on the dough as well.
3. Coarsely chop the spinach, and dice the tomatoes. Shred or chop the chicken. Sprinkle the chicken, spinach and tomatoes over the dough leaving a 1 inch margin all the way around.
4. Once all of your ingredients are spread on the dough, roll it up like a cinnamon roll. Pinch the sides shut. drizzle some more olive oil on top. Sprinkle a bit more shredded Parmesan cheese on top. Cut 3 slits on the top.
5. Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
6. Let your Stromboli cool for 10 minutes. Then slice in 1 inch pieces. Dip in your favorite marinara sauce.