1 package (10.75 oz.) miniature marshmallows - 6 cups, divided
1 box (13 oz.) Golden Grahams cereal - 8 cups
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1/3 cup butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
2. In a sauce pan melt the butter on medium-high heat.
3. Add about 4 cups of marshmallows and the vanilla to the butter. Stirring constantly.
4. Once the marshmallows are almost all melted, mix in the milk chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
5. Pour the cereal into a large bowl. When the chocolate chips have all melted and your mixture is nice and smooth, pour over the Golden Grahams. Add in the rest of the marshmallows (about 2 cups).
6. Let it cool for a few hours before serving. Best if left at room temperature over night. Cut and ENJOY!!