Yep, healthy and chocolate. Two very wonderful things make an even better combination. These are so delicious you can hardly tell how good they are for you! :) I got the idea here. No flour, no fat, and low calorie!!
Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins
1-3/4 cups oatmeal
1 Tbsp. flaxseed
3 egg whites
1/2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
1-1/2 tsp. baking powder
1-1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup hot water
1/2 cup Agave (or 3/4 cup sugar)
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 muffin tins (12 muffins in each).
2. Put all of the ingredients in a blender (or food processor) - except for the chocolate chips, and blend until smooth.
3. Fill muffin tins, each muffin about 3/4 full.
4. Bake muffins for 10 minutes.
5. After 10 minutes take the muffins out and place chocolate chips over top.
6. Put back in the oven for 2-5 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.