I was in need of a tasty fall-flavored sweet treat. These filled that craving and then some. The only bad thing about these cookies is that they disappear fast!
Spice Cake Mix Cookies
1 box of Spice Cake Mix
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup flour
1/3 cup oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking sheet.
2. Pour cake mix in a large bowl. Add the egg, water, flour and oil.
3. Mix until well combined.
4. Roll dough in small balls and place on cookies sheet.
5. Bake for about 9 minutes until they are fluffy and start to crack.
6. Let them cool before you frost them.
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
4 oz. cream cheese
4 Tbsp. softened butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
8 oz. powdered sugar
1. In a bowl beat the cream cheese, butter, vanilla and cinnamon. Beat until well combined.
2. Slowly add in the powdered sugar.
Frost the bottom of one cookie, then add another cookie on top, and a gooey-yummy flavor-filled sandwich cookie.