Monday, October 15, 2012

Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

My daughter just turned two, and she is going through a huge "Mickey-Donald" phase, as she likes to call it. So we went full throttle with the Minnie theme. This was her little invite:


I just got some Styrofoam balls from the craft store, spray painted them black, and stuck them together with toothpicks to make this fun little decorative Minnie.  The rest of the food and decorations speak for themselves. It was the perfect little party. 






5 comments:

  1. I hope Liv realizes how cool her mom is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing. I keep looking up ideas for Lucy's Sesame Street party coming up and I see all these immaculate parties with such cute decorations and treats... yeah like yours... and I feel completely underqualified to make something like that. You are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.....what is that wrapped around the juice bottles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it.....what is that wrapped around the juice bottles?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable this Minnie Mouse Birthday Party was. I am just in love with these chic party decorations and food as well. Even I am going to host a nice DIY Disney inspired party for my twin’s birthday and have already booked one of the best event halls for rent.

    ReplyDelete