Friday, May 27, 2011

DIY Baby Headband

My baby girl is growing out of all of her little tights she wore as a new baby. They're all still in really good condition, so I decided to repurpose them.

I cut the legging portion of the tights off. Then I cut each of those two pieces in half - so you'll have four peices - enough for two headbands!
I then sew two of the pieces together - you will have two seams. Make sure the seams are facing the same way, so when you turn it inside out the edges are both facing inward. Then I take one of the seams, scrunch it up, and sew it in place.  
Take a piece of ribbon (preferrably the same color as your leggins), wrap it around once and sew it in place. Then wrap it around again so you create a loop which you can attach bows to.  
There you have it! You're own little make-shift headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment