Saturday, March 31, 2012

Watch out World


Tomorrow will be the 7 month anniversary for my Etsy shop (minus December because I took a long vacation from making boots to regain my sanity). It's been so nice to have something for me, something that's mine, something I've created, something I've seen grown, and I've seen go all around the world. I threw this map together to show all of the places my little white box of boots have gone. I'm just five sales away from selling a total of 200! 

I've been so excited to see those boots go to Australia, Norway, Taiwan, Greece, Germany and France. I just wanted to take a minute to document all of this, so I remember how nuts I was. I'm excited to see where the next 7 months take me! Now it's time to gear up for Swiss Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment