Thursday, March 22, 2012

Swiss Days


I just got accepted as a vendor for the Midway Swiss Days! Words can't not describe how I'm feeling...but here are a few: excited, scared, anxious, nervous, thrilled, overwhelmed, etc. 

Am I crazy for doing this!? This is the craft fair of all craft fairs. There's about 180 vendors, and they anticipate anywhere from 18,000 to 20,000 people in attendance. It's absurd. I applied because I didn't want to regret not trying...and then surprisingly I got accepted! Now I have to contemplate if this is really feasible or not. When there's a will, I'm sure...some how...there is a way. I have a few weeks to decide for sure. Wish me luck! Am I crazy? Yes, I think very much so. Hopefully people will like my little boots!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations that's an amazing opportunity! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, people will love them! I do. I might stop by your booth and buy some for my hypothetical baby girl of mine--I will be in town for the parade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did Swiss days last year for my first time and I feel your nerves. It is so amazing though. You will absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete