Sunday, November 18, 2012

Disney Baby Feature


My little boots were recently featured on Disney Baby! I was shocked, and also answered my question as to why I had over 600 shop views in one day last week! It's a crazy time of year that's for sure. 

Here's the little blurp about my boots from disneybaby.com:

10 Must-Have Fall Boots for Baby

One of my favorite things about the colder season is that I get to buy super-cute boots for my Littles. I love them because they are easy for you to just pull on and go. And well, you don’t always have to find matching socks. But, no one has to know that. 
Keep those little toes warm with some of the cutest handmade boots around.

Mix and Match Fabric Boots

More into trendy style? The chevron fabric boots are the perfect pair.
Buy them from Averylee Kids

So Sweet Crocheted Boots

It doesn’t get much sweeter than a simple crocheted bootie. But seriously – how adorable are these? I wish they came in my size. Perfect color to go with all your fall colors.
Buy them from Crochet Valley

Glamour Girl

The perfect boots for the holiday season. Everyone loves a little cheetah print topped off with adorable red roses.
Buy them from Jani Baby

Rosette Cream Boot

A cream muslin fabric with a simple brown rosette defintes a perfect hued boot for your baby.
Buy them from Joyful Girl

A Classic Boot

Perfect for a little girl or boy – a classic corduroy in a color that matches your Fall wardrobe.
Buy them from Totally Tootsies

Just The Cutest

These black and white baby boots aren’t just oh-so-cute they are cozy too! The entire lining is fleece and the outside is a very soft woven wool. The button detail are the perfect topping to this super-chic patterned boot.
Buy them from Boots by Becca


1 comment: