These cookies don't need a fancy-catchy name. They also need no introduction. There is just one rule to making these cookies: 1. After you take the first batch out of the oven, you have to take a glass of milk, and a cookie, sit down and enjoy every single bite. This is a cookie that is made to be thoroughly enjoyed.
1 cup butter (2 sticks)
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cups baking cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
48 Rolos (chocolate covered caramels)
4 oz. white chocolate
1. Soften butter (I put a stick in the microwave for 11 seconds and it's usually the perfect amount of softness)
2. Add the sugar and brown sugar to the butter. Cream the sugars and butter until smooth (about 2 minute)
3. Add the eggs, beat well.
4. Add the vanilla.
5. In a separate mixing bowl combine the flour, baking cocoa, and baking soda.
6. Slowly add in the flour mixture to the other mixture.
7. Chill the dough for about 20 minutes so it's easier to roll.
8. Take a spoonful of dough, place an unwrapped Rolo in the middle and gently surround the Rolo with dough. Roll so the Rolo is completely covered with cookie dough.
9. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes (I did 9 minutes).
10. When cooled drizzle white chocolate over cookies. They look as delicious as they taste!