BBQ Chicken Pizza
1 - 1 1/2 breasts of chicken
1 cup BBQ sauce
1/3 cup Mozzarella
1/3 cup Sharp Cheddar
3 or 4 strips of turkey bacon
1 Tbsp. of chopped fresh cilantro
1. Cook chicken. Bake in an oven at 350 for 25 minutes. Shred and combine with about 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce. Cover and store in your fridge until the rest of your pizza is prepared.
2. Cook the bacon, but not all the way. Chop and set aside.
3. Prepare the pizza dough. You can either do a refrigerated pizza dough, or you can use this recipe:
1 1/2 cups of warm water
1 Tbsp yeast
1 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
3-4 1/2 cups of flour
Place the sugar, warm water and yeast in a mixing bowl. Let it rest for about 10 minutes until the yeast gets bubbly. Add the salt. Mix in 1 1/2 cups of flour. Once well combined mix in another 1 1/2 cups of flour. Add more flour until the dough comes away from the edges of your bowl (a little sticky, but not too sticky). Put the dough in a greased bowl and let it rise for 30-45 minutes. Roll out in a circle and place on your greased pan.
4. When putting the pizza dough on the pan, roll up the edges to create a crust. Spread out the BBQ sauce. Spread the chicken. Sprinkle the cheese and bacon.
5. Bake in a preheated oven set to 425 degrees. Bake for 12-14 minutes until the crust is golden brown. Sprinkle the chopped cilantro on the cooked pizza. And enjoy!!!