A nice low calorie and fresh chicken pasta. There's no sauce, but the lemon juice, garlic and salt and pepper give it just enough flavor to savor. It was so delicious, I'm so glad I have left overs for lunch! I got the idea from here.
Light Summer Pasta
8 oz. bow tie pasta
6 strips of turkey bacon, chopped
2 medium zucchini's
1 cup of shredded chicken
1 avocado, chopped
1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
1 Tbsp. olive oil
2 gloves of garlic
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
1/4 tsp. ground sea salt
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
1. Wash and cut zucchini in little spears. Place on a greased baking sheet, spray with olive oil, sprinkle some salt and pepper. Put in the oven under Broil for about 10 minutes, until they get a little golden brown.
2. Cook bacon until crispy, but or break into little pieces.
3. Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
4. In a small pan, put in the olive oil on medium heat. Add the garlic and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
5. In a large bowl, put in the pasta, add the oil and garlic. Also add the bacon, zucchini, shredded chicken, chopped avocado and basil.
6. Slowly stir in the lemon juice, salt and pepper and Parmesan.
Quick easy dinner, and will keep you wanting more! Enjoy!